Sunday, April 11, 2010

R.O.D OVA (960x720 Blu-ray)


R.O.D (リード・オア・ダイ)
Blu-ray Raws: QTS
English Scripts: KAA
Video: 960x720 AVC
Audio: FLAC + 2 AAC Audio Tracks
Size: 609~709

R.O.D OVA Vol 1 [MU]
R.O.D OVA Vol 2 [MU]
R.O.D OVA Vol 3 [MU]

Why am I adding it here and not on Polished Subs? Because this is a quick, dirty release which features absolutely no alterations to the original KAA scripts. Since I have done nothing to improve upon the original scripts, I felt it was not "right" to put this under the Polished Subs banner.

Regardless, enjoy one of the coolest and most original OVAs of the past 10 years.

8 comments:

  1. thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you releasing ROD OVA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it possible if you can put this in a torrent?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably not, since my connection has been rather flaky the last couple of days. I might do this later once I have isolated the cause of my connection issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, all the blame for subbing problems on this OVA falls squarely on Manga Entertainment, not you or KAA. I wish I could get the old fansubs for it, as LQ as they may be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never watched the series fansubbed, so I could only find the KAA scripts.

    Beyond that, there is no OP/ED Karaoke, I did not want to bother doing proper on screen text (ie. match font style, movements, and size for the Japanese text) and just didn't want to do any typsetting.

    I blame the PQ. If it was true HD, I probably would have put in the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For episode 1 I get a crc of 61E3386B, I downloaded it twice with the same crc result. Can you confirm the crc? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Should be 61E3386B. Previous CRC may have been re-used by accident when I fucked with the Chapter breaks.

    I edited the file to correct the CRC.

    ReplyDelete