Monday, March 1, 2010

Princess Lover! 09-10: Under(boob)statement


Princess Lover! 09 (DVD) [MU][MF]
Princess Lover! 10v2 (DVD) [MU][MF]

March 20th, 2010 EDIT:
OP for Princess Lover! 10 is off by 26 frames. If you care, you can fix this by applying the Princess Lover! 10v2 Patch.

October 14th, 2010 EDIT:
For those having issues with Princess Lover! 10 off of MU, you will just need to finish the file with the torrent. MU will not allow me to replace the file as the file size is pretty much identical, so MU just uses the previous server data.

10 comments:

  1. May 20th? You're living quite in the future there, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would explain how I am releasing this shit so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any update on the last 2 eps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I downloaded episode 10 from megaupload,but when I try to play it there is no sound and video.Also I verified the file and the crc doesn't match.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try downloading the file again, as it sounds corrupt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I downloaded the file again,but I still can't play it.I mean the file plays,but there is no sound and image(all I see is black).And as I stated above the crc doesn't match.So I don't think the problem is because of me.Could you download the file to verify?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I downloaded episode 10v2 thrice from MU and once from MF using jdownloader and FDM and it was always corrupted. Moreover, CRC isn't random (which would mean that there is something wrong with downloading), instead it is always 6C2BBCBC, which indicates that something is wrong with uploaded file. Could you check this? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I downloaded correct episode 10v2 from torrent.

    ReplyDelete